Searching "Wizard Royal" in B/W Version [SOLVED]

Moderators: Atari Frog, Stefan_L, Champions_2002, advfan, marakatti

MadMike

Searching "Wizard Royal" in B/W Version [SOLVED]

Post by MadMike » Tue May 03, 2011 8:25 am

This is a crosspost from the search request at forum.atari-home.de, as the other forum is german-speaking I'm still crossposting it here.

I'm looking for the B/W Version of "Wizard Royal". I've found the color-only version on the automation-058 but no luck on the B/W Version so far. Googling, writing e-mail to persons mentioned in the search result. Emailing megasoft.de and megasoft.com didn't turn anything up.

I'd be very happy for any hints.
Last edited by MadMike on Wed May 04, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marakatti

Re: Searching "Wizard Royal" in B/W Version

Post by marakatti » Wed May 04, 2011 7:50 am

Hi,

We have one B/W-version, but unfortunately the first world has corrupted graphics. Seems to work from second one ok though. So because of that we unfortunately can't include that file to our database, but here it is for you to check out :)
Attachments
Wizard_Royal_-_mono_-_PD.zip
(361.12 KiB) Downloaded 1455 times
---
Marko
MadMike

Re: Searching "Wizard Royal" in B/W Version

Post by MadMike » Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks for the help. I've been scouring the web some more and found a non-packeted color version. With this and a MSA converter I was able to merge the b/w WIZARD.TOS file and the good level files. Now everything works as I remember it. Mind you not only the graphics was wrong on the first level, one exit was also missing.

I'd like to upload it to the atarimania-website, but I don't seem to have the permissions needed. I'm also willing to give it to someone else to the upload it, of course. I've got also a working non-pasti color dump if interested.
marakatti

Re: Searching "Wizard Royal" in B/W Version [SOLVED]

Post by marakatti » Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 am

Sounds great. Thanks for fixing it.

I'll PM you my email so you can send it. Big thanks :)
---
Marko