* MOST WANTED GAMES *

Help us complete the database with missing entries, dumps, ads, scans...

Moderator: Atari Frog

limesparks

Re: * MOST WANTED GAMES *

Post by limesparks » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

Hello,

I just came upon a treasure trove of 8-bit stuff, two 800 consoles, tons of games with original boxes, and lots of various hardware pieces. Looking over this list, i definitely have at least a few disks you are looking for in perfect condition; they were kept dry and look good:

Artworx: Blockade
Artworx: Forest Fire
Swifty Software: Space Chase (this one is on a Maxell disk, but has what looks to be an original printer label with the game title and Swifty Software mailing address on it)

I have a bunch more stuff, i will need to compile a list.

Let me know how to go about uploading these images to you.

*sparx*
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 pm

PM sent :)

--
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
kykelly2

Post by kykelly2 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

I have a copy of ghostly manor by sub logic 1982 and computer command by cs software 1983. Both have been in my attic for years they are in used condition.Can anyone tell me what they might be worth. Thanks
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

PM sent!

--
Atari Frog
pepax

Post by pepax » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi,
I tried to find more information about Everest Explorer on the net and this is what I came across: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Everest-Explore ... 4cfd36ee59.
dnapier

Post by dnapier » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 am

Ok, Newbie here. I was the seller of the Everest Explorer on Ebay a few days ago. Like an earlier post, I came across an treasure trove of software and hardware. I have to admit that I had (have) no idea how rare (or Valueable) some of this would be. I have lots of software titles, several already listed on Ebay. I have 2 working 800XL's, and a few other pieces of hardware. How do I archive or perform a dump of the disks and cassettes? I'm not even sure if I have the hardware needed to do the dump. I would love to see these saved but, sadly, the Atari 8-bit stuff is foreign territory for me.
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Thank you for writing!

PM sent!

--
Atari Frog
Centurion

Re: The Keys of Acheron from Epyx

Post by Centurion » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 am

McDeath wrote:Has anyone worked on getting the last Dunjonquest game in the database. I'm speaking of The Keys of Acheron from Epyx (a Hellfire warrior add-on).

I know someone who has just won an ebay auction and is hoping to get the shrinkwrapped box soon (not sure if it was reshrinkwrapped). I asked him to make copies and send you a disk to see if you could make a rom image. This is assuming that the disk still works. He is also working on scanning the Danger in Drindisti manual and rescanning the keys of Acheron Manual.

MCD
I will be scanning manuals and inserts for Upper Reaches of Apshai, Curse of Ra & The Keys of Acheron soon!

And if the images still work on my original hardware, I will figure out a way to dump anything I have that is not already in the database.

Cheers
Ruttin

Post by Ruttin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm

I posted this over on the AtariAge forum as that seems to get more traffic but I think I have a few games that haven't been dumped and just wanted to offer them up. This is the post from the other forum:

I recently dug out all my old Atari 800 gear and it turns out I have a few that I believe may be missing, at least according to the AtariMania entries. I just compared what I had against those entries so sorry if you already have them. I have the following:

- Hi-Res Adventure #2 Wizard & Princess - On-Line Systems version on floppy, original and I have documentation, it loaded to the title screen
- Airstrike - English Software Company version on floppy, I have a beat up box, no documentation, it loaded to the title screen
- Age of Adventure by EA, I have box and documentation in great condition. Both Ali Baba and Hercules boot to title screen
- Shamus on cassette - I don't have a tape player so don't know condition. Only have the tape
- Intruder Alert - Artwork cassette with documentation (it came in a plastic "bag" that I have, no box), untested as well

Not sure how to proceed so just wanted to raise awareness that I have them. Happy to work with somebody to get them dumped in the community is interested. Thanks!