name of the game

For everything... general (no kidding).

Moderator: Atari Frog

Lukas B

name of the game

Post by Lukas B » Fri May 06, 2005 5:24 am

please I cannot remember at one game for 8bit. In this game you are walking in some several floor building, there were some elevators and doors to rooms and you were a spy who were rob that rooms. Some people were walking here a you could kill them. And everytime when you were shoot the lamp on the ceiling, it falled down and in that floor was dark. You could kill somebody with that "shooting lamp". It was very very cool game. Please tell me, if you know what name has it. Thank you. Lukas
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Fri May 06, 2005 8:40 am

I was thinking of Elevator Action or something similar but I don't believe there was a game of this kind for the A8... Do you have more details?

Edit... The Spy Strikes Back! maybe? Not sure it exactly matches your description but I can't think of anything else for the moment...

--
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
Lukas B

Post by Lukas B » Fri May 06, 2005 11:16 am

no, The Spy strikes back isnt it. It has better graphics. It was something like Electrician but building was higher and you could shooting the lamps.
I very liked that game. It was so at the automat in some gaming club like Spy hunter or Pacman.

Lukas
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Fri May 06, 2005 4:10 pm

I'm fairly sure it's Elevator Action but the game was never released on the Atari (though a prototype might exist somewhere).

--
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
Lukas B

Thank you

Post by Lukas B » Tue May 10, 2005 11:20 am

Yeeah I got it ! You were right, it is Elevator action. It was released on Atari 2600 but wasnt on 8 bit. Thank you for help. Ím happy now :D :D
Bye Lukas