Jumpman Junior gives me error 180

For everything... general (no kidding).

Moderator: Atari Frog

Jumpman Junior gives me error 180

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:56 pm

I have an SIO2PC setup at home and it works very well for the most part. I downloaded Jumpman Junior from this site and when I binary loaded it I got an error 180. My memory of the error code definitions is a little hazy (probably been 20 years since I looked at the definitions). I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, this is the first thing I have downloaded from this site. Thanks and I love what you're doing at this site, if the file here in fact doesn't work I think I have one at home.
VW

Post by VW » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:03 pm

Oops forgot to log in before I made this post.
Has anyone ever finished Encounter? I've gotten to the last between level screen like a million times and have never done it.
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:10 pm

We only have the original cartridge dump right now, this is why you can't mount it like the other binaries / disk images. Stay tuned for the disk version soon...

--
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
VW

Post by VW » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:56 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, I found a version of it that works, except it says created by Todd Solomon instead of Randy Glover and screen 5 is titled Solomon's revenge instead of Figurit's Revenge. Apparently, someone learned how to use a hex editor...if you guys want, I could hex edit it to what it should say and email it to you, let me know. I also have a lot of other cartridge dump files if you need them.
Has anyone ever finished Encounter? I've gotten to the last between level screen like a million times and have never done it.
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:24 pm

Don't bother with Jumpman Junior, we have an original disk version of the game that we'll transfer.

If you have rare stuff from your personal "collection" of disks, we'd love to see your list. Are your cartridge dumps the real thing or executables?

Thanks for your help :)

--
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
VW

Post by VW » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:49 am

OK, I didn't know Jumpman Jr. was ever made on disk but I'll wait for your upload. As for my cartridge dumps, they're all executables. I would do some original dumps but I don't know how. The only dump I ever did that worked was of the Assembler Editor cartridge in the Atari 800 by sticking it in the right cartridge slot and doing a mem save in DOS. If you know how to do cartridge dumps, please let me know how and I can get a lot of them for you since a friend of mine has a much better cartridge collection than me. I'll put together a list of original disks I have or have access to, unfortunately it seems I have mostly copies.