F15 Strike Eagle and Enterprise Submitted...How long to post

For everything... general (no kidding).

Moderator: Atari Frog

reifsnyderb

F15 Strike Eagle and Enterprise Submitted...How long to post

Post by reifsnyderb » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:19 am

Hello,

I submitted the above two games, over 2 weeks ago, and still have not seen them posted. I have a lot more games and utilities that I can send, however, if nobody is going to post them should I bother?

Regards,

Brian
Atari Frog

Re: F15 Strike Eagle and Enterprise Submitted...How long to

Post by Atari Frog » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 am

Hello,

Enterprise uploaded (with extra instructions file added).

We now have verified originals for F-15 Strike Eagle. We need to sort the different versions that exist, which means that these will have priority (it wouldn't make sense to add something to the database if the releases don't match properly).

Of course, we're interested in software that we don't have but please consider making a list first as I would know precisely what we need and don't need. Thing is there are zillions of files that can be found on a number of pages and it usually is a waste of time to send files that we can grab ourselves.

Undumped programs, that's a different matter. Please check the "* MOST WANTED GAMES *" thread in the MIA section for example and, as I wrote above, getting a list of your disks would be great.

Thanks,
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
reifsnyderb

Re: F15 Strike Eagle and Enterprise Submitted...How long to

Post by reifsnyderb » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello,

Great! I was worried that this site was going stale.

I'll have to inventory my games and utilities.

Regards,

Brian

Atari Frog wrote:Hello,

Enterprise uploaded (with extra instructions file added).

We now have verified originals for F-15 Strike Eagle. We need to sort the different versions that exist, which means that these will have priority (it wouldn't make sense to add something to the database if the releases don't match properly).

Of course, we're interested in software that we don't have but please consider making a list first as I would know precisely what we need and don't need. Thing is there are zillions of files that can be found on a number of pages and it usually is a waste of time to send files that we can grab ourselves.

Undumped programs, that's a different matter. Please check the "* MOST WANTED GAMES *" thread in the MIA section for example and, as I wrote above, getting a list of your disks would be great.

Thanks,
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com