Atari Gamer Magazine

For everything... general (no kidding).

Moderator: Atari Frog

Greyfox

Atari Gamer Magazine

Post by Greyfox » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 am

Hello this is my first post and firstly I hope I'm not breaking any initial rules of the forum, if I am I will remove this. But for as long as I can remember I've always wanted to do something of Magazine an the Atari 8-bit, but in a way of appreciation and love of the fabulous Atari 8-bit platform, since having and growing up with Atari products through the entire 1980's till the earlier 90's it deserved to be seen and promoted in this way as a homage to a great computer, so roll on 25 years and here it is :).

Also to mention if it wasn't for Atari Mania it would not of happened either, this website has been the center of the inspiration to why I needed to create thew Atari Gamer Magazine for both the Community and people who never seen the true potential of the computer, and so much love I have for Atari Mania, I made an a4 Advertisement for this site especially for the magazine which can be seen below in the first preview image. I can of course supply the image directly to the admins or site runners here if they wish to have for any promotion work they might have planned to create awareness of this amazing website. Also to mention they there might be an Atari ST gamer magazine also in the works, but it's very early days to speak about that. ANywys if any of you are interested in this, please consider purchasing it, you won't regret it and it will help create even more fantastic Atari related products in the future.

Thank you all for reading. Magazine promo below :)

ATARI GAMER MAGAZINE OUT NOW!!!!

Please watch the preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qEdsGI8Ez8

Something I've been wanting to do for some time was to honor and celebrate a machine that more or less never gets any awareness or exposure so I personally set out to change that and needed something of an inspiration to create a proper magazine which will both let readers see these computers in a different light, read about the great games created for it and hopefully learn something along the way too.

I am of course talking about the classic Atari 8-bit range, the Atari 800-800XL and 130XE platforms, so the magazine will consist mainly of the great reviews for the Atari 8-bit computers, plus some real diamonds in the ruff type articles never disclosed before and some nice homages and surprises along the way too across about 74 pages or so.
it is available in digital form only.

How much will it cost?, for on its initial release £2.99 and is available in high resolution PDF Digital download perfectly suited for any Tablet devices and desktop computer
I hope you enjoy the preview advert and ask yourself "Have you Played Atari Today?"

Atari 8-Bit Trivia

Atari 8-bit Game Review Layout

I have a nice surprise for all those who support Atari Gamer Magazine so far, well my way of appreciation to you all for your great response and support on the magazine and to show those who haven't took the plunge, here's what all the Atari Gamer Magazine supporters received as a little thank you when they purchase the magazine :)

So, if you haven't grabbed a copy? why not?

check out the reviews

http://retroasylum.com/atari-gamer-maga ... -uniforix/

have a nice day everybody

Darren.

and also please spread the word about this great collectors magazine to friends and family who love Atari so they may experience this delight and join in on the fun.

check us out here : www.homebrewheroes.co.uk/atarigamer
Last edited by Greyfox on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marakatti

Re: Atari Gamer Magazine

Post by marakatti » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Looks very professional. As being more ST-guy myself it's nice to know you have some ideas for that aswell. But I'm going to buy the 8bit-edition too.

Many thanks for promoting our website and if there's anything you need for the ST in the future let me know :)
---
Marko