New member who wants to help

For everything... general (no kidding).

Moderator: Atari Frog

RussellS

New member who wants to help

Post by RussellS » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 am

Hi all,

I'm new to this AtariMania site but not new to the Atari 8-bit computers. I started playing games on a 400 followed by an 800 in the late seventies as a teenager, then came back to them with an 800XL & 130XE in the late eighties for general office type work and now I'm back for nostalgic reasons. I still have all my hardware in the loft but due to space I'm using an emulator on both the PC and the Nintendo Wii to get my daily Atari fix.

Anyway, I've been looking through all my cassettes and found some that are either missing from your database or you have the software but not the scans of the cassette inlays. I presume that you would be interested in these cassette inlays etc, but I couldn't find where we should send them. Do I just post them to this forum or is there somewhere else.

Regards

Russell
deathtrappomegranate

Post by deathtrappomegranate » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi Russell.

You can send contributions via email to the addresses in the "Contact" link at the left-hand side of the page.

I must apologise to everyone for being way behind on emails, but I have been busy with non-Atari stuff for a few weeks. Please be assured that all contributions of missing stuff are very welcome, and will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Nice to hear from you!
BSMurphy

E-mail links in the Contacts section

Post by BSMurphy » Tue May 05, 2009 2:52 am

I sent an e-mail, but I get a reply stating the e-mail did not go through.

You guys, while you have a fine database, make it very difficult to contribute to.

I did not expect to have to become a member after my first e-mail failed.

Do you want the images I have or not?

BSMurphy
deathtrappomegranate

Post by deathtrappomegranate » Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am

My Atarimania email address is working OK, but I haven't received anything.

:(
cjwhoishe

Post by cjwhoishe » Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm

I had a similar problem.
It would appear that 2 of the emails in the 'contact' list no longer exist and you get a reply that they have been rejected because of this.
I can though confirm that the others do get through.
Andre

Post by Andre » Tue May 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Perhaps this is due to oversized attachments?
André