Looking For 2 Game Names

For everything... general (no kidding).

Moderator: Atari Frog

HellWithoutSin

Looking For 2 Game Names

Post by HellWithoutSin » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:30 pm

I'm trying to remember the titles of 2 games I played on the 800.

The first game was a type of spy game. To start off, you had to know the password to play, which was Australia, I remember my brother having me ask my dad how to spell it. If you didn't know the password, you had to take a test and identify parts of a robot that looked like the robot from that movie Short Circuit.

Once you got past the security, you traveled to different cities around the world. London and Beijing (it might have been Peking) were 2 cities that I remember. You met up with secret agents and traded with them. The goal was to get all the pieces of a secret document. The guy in London wanted the Crown Jewels for his piece of the document I believe.

The second game was a type of strategy game and had you looking at a data sheet for most of the time. You took the role of a king and managed your land. One specific statisic the game kept track of was the amount of serfs you had working your lands and I think the goal of the game was to build the biggest mausoleum before you died.

Can anyone help me out?
Atari Frog

Post by Atari Frog » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 pm

Hello,

The first game is definitely Hacker. The second program should be one of the many variants of Hammurabi or Kingdom.

--
Atari Frog
http://www.atarimania.com
HellWithoutSin

Post by HellWithoutSin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:42 am

Awesome! Hacker is definately the game I was looking for. I can't tell if Hammurabi is the other title from the screenshots, I'll have to have my brother to take a look. Thanks a lot for all the help :D
HellWithoutSin

Post by HellWithoutSin » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 pm

I don't think Hammurabi is the right game. Another detail I remember about it is that you gained titles like Count and Baron and you had to build a structure, something like a cathedral or a mausolleum.
advfan

Post by advfan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:58 am

Second one sounds like Kaiser.