Atlantis - Walkthrough wanted!

Your suggestions, comments, corrections and info on the database structure or games that are presented.

Moderator: Atari Frog

Andre

Atlantis - Walkthrough wanted!

Post by Andre » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:10 am

Hello,

I am looking for a walkthrough for Atlantis (the german text/graphics adventure from AXIS/Ariola). Please help!

André
advfan

Post by advfan » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:34 pm

Hi Andre,
I tried to find a walkthrough through google and other search engines but had no success. I'm currently playing MARS and will choose ATLANTIS as the next adventure to play.

Regarding MARS, there may be a bug in the game the moment that it asks you to change disks. There are two items from the inventory that suddenly disappear, although it keeps other items. I kept playing to see if those items were necessary, but I'm stuck right now and don't know if it is because of those items or because of not choosing the right commands.

I tried to play the C64 version, but that one asks you for the second disk and then doesn't load.

If you are interested, I can send you the partial walkthrough from MARS and you can try to play it on emulation or with the original disks to see if the same happens to your version.

Best regards,
advfan
Andre

Post by Andre » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:21 pm

Hello,
advfan wrote:Hi Andre,
I tried to find a walkthrough through google and other search engines but had no success.
same here :cry:

there is something like a walkthrough in Zong Sonderheft Nr. 1 (an obscure german magazine :roll: ) but this "walkthrough" starts after the adventurer has already left the boat - unfortunately I do not even manage to anchor and to leave the boat :oops:
If you are interested, I can send you the partial walkthrough from MARS and you can try to play it on emulation or with the original disks to see if the same happens to your version.
Yes, please send the "palkthrough" :wink: Maybe I am able to find and to fix the bug... maybe this supposed bug is the reason why Mars isn't that wide-spread (as opposite to all the other Ariola adventures) :?

André
advfan

Post by advfan » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:24 pm

Hi Andre,
I just sent you the 'palkthrough' :P to your atari_andre@gmx.net address. Please confirm me if you got it. You can reply on this board or to my email.

Best regards,
advfan
deathtrappomegranate

Post by deathtrappomegranate » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:24 pm

Is this what you were looking for?

(My German isn't adequate to tell...)

http://www.web-design-markt.de/spiele/aa/at/at0021.htm
Andre

Post by Andre » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:41 pm

deathtrappomegranate wrote:Is this what you were looking for?
http://www.web-design-markt.de/spiele/aa/at/at0021.htm
Unfortunately not.
deathtrappomegranate

Post by deathtrappomegranate » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:46 pm

:cry: