Ever Hear of a game called "Dunzin"?

Your suggestions, comments, corrections and info on the database structure or games that are presented.

Moderator: Atari Frog

MA81657

Ever Hear of a game called "Dunzin"?

Post by MA81657 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Has anyone ever heard of a game called "Dunzin"? I seem to remember playing this when I was a kid on my friends Atari 800, but I can't find any info online about it. The only refrence I have even been able to find is if I enter "Dunzen RPG" into Google and there are a couple of listings where it is mentioned in regards to eairly video RPGs. If i remember correctly this game was similar to Gateway to Apshai, but it was only Grey & Black with an overhead map of the dungen that was revield as you explored it. I seem to remember that you could aim at specific areas of the monsters you encountered (Head, Amdomen, body, Leg, etc). There was a "Save Game" type featue as well, but we could never get it to work because it weemed to require a tape drive that we didn't have. Never got very far since we couldn't save our game, so I was thinking that if I could find a version of this game that I could run on an emulator, I could actually get somwhere, but I think this must be the only game in existance that dosn't have any info for it online.
If anyone can provide me with some additional information that may lead to being able to find a playable version of this game would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks,
Rom Hunter

Post by Rom Hunter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm

deathtrappomegranate

Post by deathtrappomegranate » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 pm

deathtrappomegranate

Post by deathtrappomegranate » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Moved to the appropriate forum.